Saturday 20 November 2010

Filming the production

This is Elise and I, Elise recording and me using the microphone as we filmed the New Look Shop Assistant.

We filmed this to show the audience what shop it is.


This is Elise and I filming cutaways for the new look interview.


This is Keeley setting up for the charity shop interview.


This photograph was taken of me and Elise filming the shop name to use as a cutaway.










These 4 pictures are me filming cutaways for the designer's interview to make sure we had enough.



This was me and Keeley filming the designer's shop to show the audience where it is.








These 3 pictures are of Keeley filming more cutaways for the designer's interview.






These last pictures are of Elise in the shot acting as a presenter and me and Keeley filming the voxpops. However, we could not use these voxpops as it breaks the codes and conventions of Expository documentaries as they only use a voice of God and you never see any of the crew or presenters. So therefore, we had to film the voxpops again.

No comments:

Post a Comment